Riccardo Puccini was born in Florence on 26/08/1974.
He obtained his dental technician qualification in June 1993.
He worked as an apprentice in a renowned laboratory in Florence for several years. Following this, he honed his skills in his father’s laboratory, where he specialised in creating aesthetic and functional fixed prostheses and dental implants, as well as participating in development courses including:
– A course in ceramics and lithium disilicate by Oscar Raffeiner
– A course in metal-free prosthetic implants using zirconium dioxide and glass-ceramics by Cesare Ferri
– Specialisation course in metal-free dental implants with form and colour with G.P.Miceli
– Specialisation course in metallic and metal-free aesthetic prosthetic implants by Cesare Ferri
– Specialisation course in aesthetic stratification on glass-ceramic structures on a base of lithium disilicate and zirconia by Gérald Ubassy
– Specialisation course in aesthetics, form and colour with G.P.Miceli
– Specialisation course in restoration with metal-free ceramic crown veneers using traditional techniques and CAD/CAM by dental technician Roberto Bonfiglioli and Dr. Stefano Valbonesi
– Digital Smile Design technology and cosmetic dentistry treatment plans with Livio Yoshinaga, Andrea Ricci and Christian Coachman
– Course in functional modelling with Claudio Nannini
– The Fascination on IPS E-Max Master in ceramics with Oliver Brix
– Ceramic veneers; theoretical-practical course on a patient with Nikolaos Perakis and Michel Magne
– Zirconia from stratification to monolithic with Aldo Zilio
– Dental photography: take pictures like a professional with Milos Miladinov
– Aesthetic management: white and pink in maxillary atrophy with August Bruguera
Owner of a laboratory since 2000, today he manages the Accioli & Puccini modern laboratory, collaborating with renowned studios and developing his abilities, particularly in the field of aesthetics in ceramics including working with CAD/CAM technology.
Active member of IAED “Italian Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry”.
Member of AIOP since 2007.
Working in partnership with the University of Florence, with an emphasis on their courses in dental prosthetics and specialist surgery, he has had the opportunity to create different types of prostheses, including treating oncological patients.
Following his friendship with Massimiliano Accioli, in 2006 they set up the new venture Accioli e Puccini, which moved to the present location in 2010.
In 2009 he lectured at the master’s class on “removable prostheses fixed on intra-bone implants and natural teeth”.
In 2010 he spoke at the Phibo event: “The Latest in Prosthetic Implants”.